SIMPLE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
Polynerve is a low-cost, simple product to manufacture. It has the potential to make a huge impact on people’s lives yet involves the very minimum of set-up expenses. Production of Polynerve is infinitely scalable.
Manufactured by polymer solvent casting technique in a sterile environment and according to the EU regulatory criteria. Polynerve has gained approval from the national and European regulatory agency (MHRA) for use in our clinical trial.
- Manufactured in Clean Room Laboratories
- Sterilised by Gamma irradiation
- Quality control release procedure
- Storage at room temperature in hospital ready for use
- Plastic Surgeon uses Polynerve to repair damaged nerve of the patient